Clary Group of Companies are providers of office productivity and renewable energy solutions to businesses and governments. The company was established in 1954 and is a registered entity in Sacramento, CA with its headquarters in San Diego, CA. Clary Business Machines and ClarySolar are subsidiaries of Clary Group of Companies.
The company has managed to earn receiving prestigious awards such as INC 5000 and “Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in San Diego”, and with an overall customer base of over 45,000 satisfied corporate, educational and government accounts, Clary has become a trust worthy provider of state-of-the-art end-to-end technology solutions. From video conferencing solutions to interactive learning tools, 3rd generation telecom solutions, document management systems and medical diagnostic instruments, we offer customized solutions with an emphasis on improving customer bottom lines.
Here are some of the company’s highlights.
- We have been in business since 1954 and have over 8,000 loyal customers who repeatedly do business with us.
- As a result of our focus on customer satisfaction, Clary has grown by about 324% in the last three years and has been ranked 940 among INC 5000 companies and No. 34 in the San Diego Business Journal Fastest growing 100 Private Companies.
- Clary is regarded as the strongest nationwide partner of companies like Panasonic in classroom technology industry, Sony in video conferencing industry and Fellowes in the office product industry.
- We believe in keeping our employees satisfied so they can take good care of our customers. As a result, one third of our staff has been working for Clary for over a decade and we have an extremely low turnover rate.
- All of our technical staff is certified and factory authorized to service the equipment that we sell.
- From installing an interactive whiteboard at Los Angeles Unified School District to revamping the video communications systems of National Geographic, we are capable of exceeding our customer’s expectations on any project irrespective of its size.
- Our long term and (in some cases) exclusive relationships with the equipment manufacturers allows us to ensure that our customers receive unparalleled cooperation and support from the manufacturers.
- With our diversified product line, our bottom line is directly dependent on the repeat business from our customers. Therefore we pay great deal of attention on after sale service and maintain a dedicated in-house customer service team to provide prompt service to our customers.
We do not believe in automated phone greeting systems. Every time you call us, you will directly talk to one of our representatives without any wait.